Swim Strong Foundation celebrates Nickelodeon’s Worldwide Day of Play 2018YIWEI DONG
Swim Strong Foundation celebrates Nickelodeon’s Worldwide Day of Play 2018
Swim Strong partners with Nickelodeon for Worldwide Day of Play on Sept 29th.
Nickelodeon’s Day of Play encourages families to turn off the TV and engage in play activities. Swim Strong incorporates purposeful fun water based activities within our swim instruction to build the skills necessary to learn to swim. Here’s a sampling:
- Get Ready/Get Wet: blowing bubbles; water submersion and mimicking sea creatures
- Learn to Swim: Butt bounces, hand stands ring toss/retrieve; kangaroo hops; hand walking the ladder to bottom of pool; step-ins
- Stroke Enhancement: dolphin dives, summersaults, bottle balances, ball chin tucks, wedge and driver
Only for new participants who have not taken the class with Swim Strong!
*As we have limited spots, each family only allowed to register 2 family members.
WORK HARD………PLAY HARD………………SWIM STRONG!!
- Bushwick High School: Monday 9/24/2018 6:00-8:00pm (each lesson is 30mins)
Bushwick High School, 400 Irving Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237
- Jamaica High School: Wednesday 9/26/2018 7:00-9:00pm (each lesson is 30mins)
Jamaica High School, 168-01 Gothic Drive, Jamaica, NY 11432