Registration for Nov/Dec session is now open!YIWEI DONG
Registration for Nov/Dec session is now open!
- Get Ready Get Wet: Build comfort and confidence in preparation for actual swim instruction. (30 Minutes)
The class introduces new swimmers to the water. Children as young as 3 years old can participate if an adult family member joins them in the water.
- Learn to Swim: Learn proper breathing and streamlining techniques, freestyle and backstroke. (1 Hour)
Learn to swim advanced class teaches freestyle and backstroke.
- Stroke Enhancement Program: Learn skills in preparation for joining a competitive team. (1.5-2 Hours)
For swimmers who have good freestyle and backstroke but want to learn breaststroke, butterfly, starts and turns.
- Competitive Program: Improve speed and stamina across all events. (2 Hours)
For swimmers who are already on a swim team but needs to refine their technique. The class is appropriate for triathletes, competitive swimmers, and water sport clinic participants.
- Adaptive Program: Drowning is the leading cause of death for children with autism. But it doesn’t have to be. Swim Strong provides water safety education and teaches the swimming skills that will help your child be safe, effective and confident in the water. Reach out through the contact us tab to discuss your child’s specific need.