Know Before You Go!™, Water Safety for ALL
This information packed video is meant for families and individuals. The topics covered include:
- Definition of Drowning
- Drowning Statistics
- General Water Safety tips
- Understand the nature and environment of these different bodies of water: Pools, Lakes, Ponds, Rivers and Oceans
- Dangers of RIP currents…what causes them; how to identify them and how to navigate safely out of them
- Safety at Water Parks and while Boating.
- Seasonal dangers of Tropical Storms, Hurricanes, Ice and Flooding
In addition to the video, there are resources provided if a family wanted to take a ”deeper dive” into the topics. There are separate resources to help a parent explain these concepts to younger children ages 3-7 and those with special needs.